CAR ACCIDENT CLAIMS IN BC
Accident Benefit Claims & All Aspects of Personal Injury Litigation
- At Osborne Cane Serious Injury Lawyers, our legal team has experience in the areas of accident benefit claims and personal injury law. We can help you decipher the fine print: our accomplished lawyers are well-versed in insurance policy, applicable legislation, and how to best present your case in order to acquire valuable car accident benefits and the compensation to which you are entitled.
- Our experience is your advantage. Your Osborne Cane Serious Injury Lawyers personal injury and car accident benefits lawyer acts as your reliable, determined advocate in the pursuit of the favorable settlement you deserve. Though many serious accident benefit claims are resolved outside of the court system, at Osborne Cane Serious Injury Lawyers, our distinguished record of trial success works for you should your case be presented to the Civil Resolution Tribunal dispute system for resolution.
Helping You Recover after a Motor Vehicle Crash
At Osborne Cane Serious Injury Lawyers, we understand that similar to car crashes, pedestrian, cycling and motorcycle collisions have physical, emotional and financial consequences. Your well-being is always our first priority; in addition to providing necessary legal guidance regarding your accident benefit claim, we offer access to crucial medical and rehabilitative care as well as supportive services for you and your family.
In British Columbia, accident benefits or “no-fault” benefits are available to anyone involved in a motor vehicle collision, regardless of who is responsible. At Osborne Cane Serious Injury Lawyers, we can help advance your accident benefit claim while providing you and your family with the guidance and resources necessary to focus on your recovery. Our lawyers will act as your advocate and trusted advisor in all matters related to serious personal injury litigation.
Protect Your Entitlement to Car Accident Benefits
- To file a claim, you must notify ICBC immediately of the accident. Call us first and we can take this step for you as soon as we are retained.
- You must complete the accident benefit claim application forms (including a form substantiating your income loss which must be completed by your employer and a form substantiating your car accident injuries which must be completed by an authorized health professional, such as an occupational therapist, chiropractor, physiotherapist or physician.)
- If you were self-employed at the time of the accident, for a benefit claim you must be able to substantiate your income and may require the assistance of an accountant.
- Certain accident benefits claims processes may require you to provide a sworn statement to a representative of ICBC about the circumstances of the car accident and the injuries you suffered as a result.
Osborne Cane Serious Injury Lawyers can take the above steps on your behalf immediately upon being retained.
Accident Benefit Claim Guidelines and Coverage
The types and amounts of benefits available to seriously injured claimants have changed recently. You can learn about the specific benefits now available on the ICBC website: icbc.com.
For expert advice on maximizing your accident benefits and a seasoned guide to navigating the system, call Osborne Cane Serious Injury Lawyers for your free consultation without delay.
No Fees Until Your Accident Benefit Claim is Successful
We are confident that our proven strategy can assist you in obtaining your proper and rightful accident benefits. Vancouver-based and serving all of British Columbia, Osborne Cane Serious Injury Lawyers pursues your accident benefit and serious personal injury claim at no upfront or hourly cost to you, and there are no fees until your case is successfully resolved.