SUPPORT FOR RECOVERY
We understand that receiving prompt and appropriate treatment for serious injuries is paramount to proper recovery. We work tirelessly to ensure that our clients have access to treatment and care that is optimal and timely. We provide access to recovery and support services tailored to the client’s needs and those of their family.
Priority Expert Medical Assessment and Treatment
We provide access to a broad network of top medical and health professionals whose expertise is well received by the Supreme Court of British Columbia. We prepare each serious injury case carefully and expertly, with the client’s future in mind.
Osborne Cane Ensures That Seriously Injured Clients Receive:
- Priority access to top medical experts and therapists for assessment, imaging, treatment, and specialist consultation for serious injuries.
- Hospitalized clients are assigned an occupational therapist who is available 24/7 to oversee care, including the transition to home and beyond.
- Assistive services and supportive therapies as they embark upon their recovery.
- Access to treatment funding and deferred payment arrangements for treatments, care, therapies and home support not covered by insurance.
- Assistance, advocacy and multifaceted support for the family members and caregivers of seriously injured clients.