SERIOUS INJURIES: WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT?
- Our Legal Team apply their extensive litigation experience, pre-law science training and professional dedication to achieve justice for seriously injured British Columbians.
- We understand the impact of serious injuries on a person’s livelihood, family and future. We tailor our client care services to the individual client’s specific needs and circumstances: Osborne Cane Exclusive Client Care program.
- Our capable support team of paralegals and legal assistants, together with therapists, nurses, occupational health professionals and physicians provide our clients with the best care so that their recovery is optimal.
- We remove the burden of dealing with ICBC, insurance companies and service providers. We structure our fee arrangements so that clients are not required to pay any fees or expenses unless and until their case is successfully resolved.
- We ensure that the immediate and ongoing needs of the seriously injured client for treatment, care and income replacement are met. We provide access to support and services for family and caregivers.
Follow these links for information about specific serious injuries: