Mr. Osborne is an Honours Science graduate of Dalhousie University (1979) and was a Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council post-graduate scholar in brain research at UBC from 1980 to 1982 before attending UBC Law School in 1987.
David was selected to be a judicial law clerk in the Supreme Court of British Columbia from 1990 to 1991, before entering private practice in Vancouver in 1992. His focus has been on working exclusively for injured British Columbians ever since.
David has earned an impressive record of successful trial results in the Supreme Court of British Columbia and as appellate counsel in the British Columbia Court of Appeal.
David’s interests outside the law revolve around his family and four children.
Education and Professional Activities
- Admitted to the British Columbia Bar, 1991
- Honours Science graduate, Dalhousie University, 1979
- Ll.B University of British Columbia, 1990
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council post-graduate scholar in brain research, UBC, 1980-82
- Frequent lecturer and chair of continuing legal education seminars for trial lawyers and physicians in British Columbia
- Past-President and Governor of the Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
See Profile of Jacqueline Cane